Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Burda 7339

Finally, a new post!  I felt like I was going to get in trouble with my teacher for neglecting an assignment!  No, really.  I always feel a little twinge of guilt when I don't blog for a little bit.  Why is that?

So I'm secretly working on a couple final projects before we move to CT.  I say "secretly" because my husband wants me to focus on putting away my sewing stuff and not taking any more sewing jobs before we leave in 2 1/2 weeks!!!!  I get it.  He doesn't want me racing to meet deadlines for clients, but I can't help it!  So I'm finishing up my last 2 orders before we leave.

Here is Burda 7339.  This is the second time I have made this bag, and I think the third time I make it, it will be for myself:)  It is the coolest version of the fanny pack and such a breeze to put together.

 I used black duck canvas and silver clasps and zippers.





And this last picture is just for fun.  I was feeling a little frisky at the nail salon on Monday, so voila!  I don't think I have gotten acrylics since I was in college, but I needed a little vavoom in my life!  It's fun for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment