Friday, October 28, 2011

Project Runway

If you are as crazy about the show as I am, then you watched the finale last night and saw all of those awesome designs!!  I was a semi-fan of Anya's all season, but wasn't sure she could pull off the AMAZING pieces she made!  She really has an eye for patterns and style and I loved almost all of her 10 pieces.  Here are a couple of my favorites:




 These are so romantic, sexy, and feminine and I want every one in my closet!!!

Kimberly had this fabulous top that I LOVED and an ivory outfit that I might just have to duplicate:


Those ivory pants are so incredibly beautiful, I can't take it.

And then, of course, there was Victor's beautiful purple print, and to-die-for jacket:

And even though Josh was not my style, I loved the back of this LBD:
If these aren't inspirational, then I don't know what is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment